The pool opens for the season on Saturday during Memorial Day weekend and closes for the season at 9:00pm on Labor Day.
Daily Hours Throughout the Summer
11:00am to 9:00pm.
School Day Hours
4:30pm to 8:30pm, Monday-Friday
11:00am to 9:00pm, Weekends and Holidays
Pools tags for admission to the pool are available from the pool chairman.
Please be aware of the following pool rules:
1. All persons using the pool do so AT THEIR OWN RISK and are solely responsible for any accident or injury in connection with such use.
2. Lifeguards are retained for everyone’s safety. These guards are authorized by the Board of Directors to suspend privileges to the pool area for sufficient cause. Lifeguards are authorized to request proof of residency and request a swimmer demonstrate their proficiency to swim in the deep end.
3. Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied with a guardian of at least 14 years of age. NO EXCEPTIONS. Lifeguards are not allowed to be babysitters while on duty. Lifeguards may request that child under 10 pass a swimming test of two consecutive laps in the pool without stopping. This is a Springmill Crossing Association pool policy and is implemented at the discretion of the lifeguards. The lifeguards make a notation of those that have passed this test, so it should only be requested once.
4. Toddlers must be diapered in such a way to maintain the sanitary conditions of the pool. Please note that the entire pool must be shut down for the entire day if any solid waste is deposited in the pool.
5. Kiddie pool is intended for children 5 years or younger with adult supervision. At no time will children older than 5 years of age be permitted to use this pool.
6. ADULT SWIM: A 15-minute break will be called every hour at quarter till the hour. During Adult Swim, children under 18 years of age will be asked to get out of the pool and must stay away from the pool’s edge. The only exception to this rule will be for children 2 years of age or younger that are held in an adult’s arms. Additionally, at 5:45pm every evening, a lane line may be put out for lap swimming only. No playing will be permitted in this lane.
7. SHOWERS are required before entering the pool. Excessive levels of tanning oils must be removed before entering the pool.
8. Appropriate SWIMWEAR is required. Cut offs are not permitted.
9. The following items are NOT PERMITTED in or surrounding the pool:
Pets, bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, glass containers, alcoholic beverages, smoking/e-cigarettes, hard balls/toys/rafts/large flotation devices/squirt guns, other non-pool toys (defined at the discretion of guards.)
10. FOOD is permitted only in designated picnic area (per Hamilton County Health Department)
11. NON-SPRINGMILL CROSSING RESIDENTS may be admitted to pool if they are accompanied by a current Springmill Crossing resident. LIMIT of 6 guests per resident (unless given prior Board approval)
12. THUNDER & LIGHTNING safety rules require that swimmers exit the pool for 30 minutes for each occurrence of thunder and 60 minutes for each occurrence of lightning.
13. LIFEGUARD CHAIRS & PUMP ROOM. Only lifeguards or designated staff are allowed on lifeguard chairs or in pump room
14. CHAISE LOUNGE AND CHAIRS. Children should yield chaise lounge and chairs to adults as needed.
15. PERSONAL FLOTATION DEVICES are allowed for non-swimmers under close guardian supervision and at the discretion of guards depending on pool attendance.
SWIMMING SAFETY RULES:
DIVING BOARD RULES:
Click the link below to find out more!